Online Banking is used to check daily balances, transfer between internal accounts, make loan payments and advances, retrieve and/or print check images, view Estatements, make bill payments via Bill Pay, and to set up text message or Email alerts for specified account activity.
- To enroll in Online Banking, click Online Banking > Log in/Enroll at the top of the page. Then, click New User? Enroll Here! Fill in the requested information on the following pages.
- For all future log ins, go to www.ftsbank.com, click Online Banking > Log in/Enroll, and then click on the button Personal & Retail Online Banking. Proceed with the Username and Password that you previously set up.
Use bill pay to pay any type of bill, including the option to pay a person. You can pay your bills from one convenient location, and you have the option to receive, view and pay eBills.
- For future usage, continue as follows:
- Choose “Add a Company or Person” if not already built, and then follow instructions.
- Find who you would like to pay from your listed merchants.
- Enter the amount and “Deliver by” date; click “Send Money” at the bottom of the screen.
- When the “Review Payments” screen appears, click “Submit Payments” to confirm your submission.
- PopMoney (an option within Bill Pay) can be used to send money to someone using their email address, mobile number or account information.
- Email address: your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account.
- Mobile number: a text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account.
- Account information (routing number and account number): the money will be deposited directly into your contact’s account. You will also have the option to send an email to your contact.
The TouchBanking Mobile App is available in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Download it on your cell phone by searching "Touchbanking", and look for the blue & white icon. After you open the new app, enter the App Code: FTSBank1. Use your existing Username and Password for Online Banking to log in. Transfer money between accounts, make bill payments, use PopMoney and more! Click on “More” to set up Instant Balances and Touch ID (for Apple users).
Important: This mobile app utilizes your existing User ID and Password for Internet Banking. The mobile app is actually just a convenient access method into your Internet Banking account, and anything you do on one will affect the other.
Return To Top